Thursday 31 July 2014

Finds of the Week

Finds of the Week

Hello beautifuls,

I've decided from now to show you each week what I have been loving.  This week is very 90's inspired.  I am loving chunky heels, off the shoulder tops, thicker strapy sandals, stripes, kiminos and gingham.  My love of pleats is also beginning reappear.  Black is still the new black for me.  I know they were a little different, but the red shoes from Modcloth were different, but very beautiful.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone.  Shop all the items from this set below.
Rach xx


Vionnet black crop top
farfetch.com


Forever New black top
$33 - forevernew.com.au


Boohoo flat top
boohoo.com


Chloé pleated pants
$515 - brownsfashion.com


Topshop clothing
topshop.com


Boohoo black kimono
boohoo.com


Boohoo
boohoo.com





Red shoes
modcloth.com


ASOS leather sandals
$37 - asos.com



Quay Eyeware sunglasses
revolveclothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment