Sunday 27 July 2014

DIY Infinity Scarf


Hello beautifuls,

I have another really quick and simple DIY for you.

Here's what you'll need:

  • 50cm x 130cm Fabric.  I used a stretch knit.  However if you still learning how to sew I'd recommend using fabric that doesn't stretch.
  • Thread to match your fabric.
  • Sewing machine.

1. Fold your fabric in half  inside out.  Then pin along the edge.  

2. Sew along this edge.  
3. Cut off any extra fabric to avoid any extra chunkiness.
4. Turn the fabric around the right way. 
5.  Bring the two ends of the fabric together.  Tuck one end inside the other.  
6. Fold the other edge inside and pin.
7. Sew these edges together.  I would recommend hand stitching these edges together.  But to make this as simple as possible I have made it like this.


Hope you all have a fabulous week.
Rach xx



No comments:

Post a Comment