Wednesday 26 February 2014

Rock The Boat



Hello beautifuls,
After being inspired by all of the Sky Blue at New York fashion week I bought Rock the Boat by Essie.  I am so excited that Priceline has started to sell Essie.  I've constantly seen it only Polyvore for a while, so it was nice to finally be able to try one of their products.  Rock the boat is the perfect for those of you who are just going into Spring and need to add a bit of colour to your look.  This colour has a slightly glossy finish.  Over the last few weeks trialing this polish I can confidently that Rock the Boat stays incredibly well intact.  Whilst wearing this polish it has been subjected to being ground against harsh materials such as metal cement.  In the future I will definitely being trying other Essie colours.  

When painting my nails I used three thin coats to create an even effect, with a topcoat of Revlon Colour Stay Topcoat.





Shop the article:

        Essie Rock the Boat                  Revlon ColourStay Top Coat 


No comments:

Post a Comment