Tuesday 18 February 2014

Extreme Brush Cleaning


Hello Beautifuls!  Hope you are all having a fabulous week so far.  Today I decided it was finally time to give my make up brushes a really good clean.  When I say a really good clean I mean attempting to clean brushes that I have given up on due to really bad face paint. ( Let's just say I won't be putting my poor brushes through that again.)

Whilst doing this I decided to find out for you guys which facial cleaners will leave your brushes good as new.  I chose facial cleaners rather than anything else, because I know I can trust that they won't be left with anything nasty that could be potentially bad for my skin.  

Excuse the Clearasil bottle it still has black eye shadow on it.  My top two were definitely Palmer's Coco Butter Formula with Vitamin E Gentle Daily Cleanser and Clearasil Ultra Pimples + Marks Wash and Masks.     


Palmer's and Clearasil both came out completely clear in these tests.  I also found this whilst washing my brushes.  However Clearasil cleaned the brushes faster than Palmer's.


            Clearasil $10.99                                                     Palmer's Coco Butter Formula
                                                                                                           $8.39



.blogspotHelp4u_ScrollBox { height:400px; width:480px; overflow:auto; } - See more at: http://blogspothelp4u.blogspot.com/2012/09/blogger-blogspot-tips-how-to-add-scrollbox-scrolbar-in-post.html#sthash.CeXrJoem.dpuf

2 comments:

  1. Love, love the test! What a great idea. Thanks so much for the bloglovin follow. Following back now!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love your brush holder, it's really cute! x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete