Saturday 4 January 2014

Today's buys

I went shopping today with the intention of not spending much.  However this is of course physically impossible.  I made some incredibly cute purchases.
Firstly I went to Colette.  I've been searching for the perfect bag for a rather long time.  I am really loving winged to totes at the moment, which is exactly what I found.

I also became rather excited, because the bag it came was rather large.
Next I bought these shoes from Cotton On (Rubi Shoes).  The outer fabric of the shoes is incredibly soft.  


Next is a basic shift dress also from Cotton On.  I wasn't expecting this style of dress to suit me, because I generally associate shift dresses with tiny framed tall girls.  But to my complete surprise it actually suited me.  This dress will be perfect with lighter contrasting accessories to create a lovely Summer look.  


This definitely my favourite purchase for the day.  It's a really light chiffon/suffle material so I will be able to wear in Summer and also in Winter under a knitted jumper.  I love the leather detailing on the shoulders and on the trim of the pocket. 

This blouse also has incredibly cute cuffs.  I cannot wait for a chance to wear it.  This buttoned blouse will also work well with black leather shorts, black skater skirt and black skinny jeans.


Lastly is another button up shirt for Summer. White blouses work well with black to create contrast or bright colours to complete the Summery look.




~V xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment