Friday 3 January 2014

Fabulous Darling


Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is having a wonderful new year so far. This year my resolution is to be fabulous. When I say fabulous I mean taking things to a whole new level. According to the dictionary fabulous means extraordinary. So this year I am going to work incredibly hard and finally do all those things I’ve not previously had the courage to do. Expect ootds, music, clothes made by me and vlogs.
In the last week of last year I bought this bracelet from Lovisa.

The bangle says “Dream Live the life you have imagined”.  Wearing this bracelet is basically my reminder to make my new year’s resolution happen.  It also has a really cool twist rather than your usual bangle shape. 


Sorry I can’t remember the correct name for that kind of twist.  Unfortunately Lovisa no longer has any more of these online as they were just stocked for Christmas.  However there may be a couple left in store.  I’m pretty sure this one from Not on the high street is exactly the same.
Would love to know what everyone else’s new year resolutions are.
~V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment