Wednesday 10 June 2015

Boohoo Sale Picks


(Note: I have not been asked to write this post. These are my genuine opinions)
Hello beautifuls!
Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far. As you would know I love Boohoo, and you lovely readers seem to enjoy Boohoo posts as well. They currently have 35% off coats, jackets and knitwear (excluding knitwear), using the code WARMUP. I have already purchased a few bits and pieces last week. Here are some gorgeous pieces from their sale range:

Boohoo Abigail Waterfall Coat: $50.00 With 35% off: $32.50

I complete fell in love with this coat. I love the waterfall effect and the fabric. It was so hard to choose which colour, however I settled on white. Which colour is your favourite?


Boohoo Emily Fine Rib Knit Split Sides Jumper $30.00 After 35% off: $19.50
A trend I am currently adoring on Boohoo is their range of split side jumpers, coats and tops. This one is perhaps my favourite. The ribbed knit helps to create texture within an outfit. However, the design of the jumper keeps it simple for easy styling. This is a wonderful basic for every wardrobe. 


Boohoo Tory Duster Coat $40.00 With 35% off: $26.00

Duster coats are an amazing way to create a minimalist look. Blush tones are a must have this season. The neutral/blush coat is the perfect way to add it to your wardrobe. 


Boohoo Emma Cowl Neck Soft Knit Jumper $36.00 With 35% off: 23.40
This jumper appears to be the perfect way to feel warm, comfortable, and like you are still in bed, whilst still looking completely en pointe. Cowl neck and roll necks are another must have item this season. They look incredible with long coats and minimalist pants. 


This was another piece I purchased. I love the high neck, grey tones and minimalist look. This makes it incredibly easy for you to style and create the exact look you want. A swing dress is such an easy way to create a cute look.

Happy shopping beautifuls!
For those of you with assignments and exams at the moment, good luck! You can do it! Be amazing!
Rach xx

No comments:

Post a Comment