Thursday 21 May 2015

Corduroy Skirt


Hello beautifuls!

You are all aware of how obsessed I am with Corduroy and Suede Skirts currently. In today's outfit of the day, I decided to make the skirt my statement piece. I've added a simple black top and healed Chelsea boots to contrast the skirt. A pearl necklace was also added to compliment the neckline of the shirt. Here are a few shots of today's outfit of the day. I want to say a massive thank you to my new amazing photographer!  



Have a wonderful week beautifuls!
Rach xx


Shop the look:


Skirt - Mink (Only Available in store)






Necklace - Similar: Amber Sceats 




.blogspotHelp4u_ScrollBox { height:400px; width:480px; overflow:auto; } - See more at: http://blogspothelp4u.blogspot.com/2012/09/blogger-blogspot-tips-how-to-add-scrollbox-scrolbar-in-post.html#sthash.CeXrJoem.dpuf

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is just perfect, it's my favourite style. I bet it would look fantastic in suede as well!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am in love with the skirt too haha. Always love seeing your comments here. Have a lovely day. xx

      Delete