Wednesday 29 April 2015

Tasseled Scarf

Hello beautifuls!
Hope you have all had a wonderful week so far. I find one of the best ways to feel better is to wear things you love. Today's look included several of my favourite items. I am utterly obsessed with Moroccan patterns and tassels currently. This bright lightweight scarf add a pop of colour and dresses down my jumpsuit. 
The belt scarf styling was inspired by Burberry, I am not going to lie. Styling a scarf and belt like this works best with a black dress or jumpsuit. These lighter and/or brighter colours on the black fabric help to create a nice silhouette.  

To add to the stunning shades of pink within the scarf, is my current favourite balm stain, Relvon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish. I have been in love with Revlon's range for quite a while, simply because of the feel, look and ease of application.

Happy styling beautifuls
Rach xx

Shop the look:












No comments:

Post a Comment