Friday 7 November 2014

Zara New In Edit

Zara New In Edit

Hello beautifuls,

Zara has to be one of my favourite stores as they always have so many classic and effortless chic pieces.  I've put together an edit for you of my picks of their New In range for a little Autumn and Winter/Fall style inspiration.  I also have some Spring and Summer inspiration right here with a Boohoo edit.

Rach xx

Shop the edit below.
.blogspotHelp4u_ScrollBox { height:400px; width:480px; overflow:auto; } - See more at: http://blogspothelp4u.blogspot.com/2012/09/blogger-blogspot-tips-how-to-add-scrollbox-scrolbar-in-post.html#sthash.CeXrJoem.dpuf

2 comments:

  1. Zara is such a great store, I love your choices!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline. I agree, love Zara so much. xx

      Delete