Saturday 2 August 2014

Lilac Box Pleat Skirt


Hello beautifuls, 
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  This weekend has definitely been busy with uni work.  As usual I can't wait to break into the colours of the next season.  I have been buying so many things from boohoo.com lately.  This skirt is one of my latest purchases.  I've tried to keep it nice and simple today and let the colour of the skirt speak for itself.  My makeup today I was trialing for my birthday.  Let me know what you think.  I'd like to stick with a rather natural look.







Shop the look below.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Rach xx

Scarf Vintage - Similar 1 Similar 2
Factorie Black Sandal Booties (Available in store) - Similar 1 Similar 2 Similar 3
Lovisa Gold Triangle Studs (Available in store) - Similar 1 Similar 2



.blogspotHelp4u_ScrollBox { height:400px; width:480px; overflow:auto; } - See more at: http://blogspothelp4u.blogspot.com/2012/09/blogger-blogspot-tips-how-to-add-scrollbox-scrolbar-in-post.html#sthash.CeXrJoem.dpuf

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty skirt, I love how you matched your nails to it!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete