Saturday 19 April 2014

Easter Nails

Easter is so close I can almost taste it.  Which obviously has nothing to do with the fact that I just ate a rocky road ice-cream :P I have complete fallen in love with Easter colours this year.  So I have put together a very quick and easy Easter inspired nail look for you.  


I used Essie Rock the Boat and N.Y.C. Pink Cheeks to achieve this look.  I would recommend also using a clear coat over the top.  I usually use Sally Hanson, but I don't have it with me today.  

Firstly I painted all but two of my feature nails with Rock the Boat.  Then I painted my feature nails with Pink Cheeks.  These both needed to coats.  

After this I used a small brush a painted an oval shape for an egg on my two feature nails with Rock the Boat.  This also required two coats again.  


Lastly I used the smaller brush to create little spots on the egg with Pink Cheeks. If you do not have a smaller brush I have also used the end of a tooth pick or the end of a bobby pin before.  The tooth pick allows you to create really small shapes.  



Finally you have a very cute Easter nail look.  

Happy Easter everyone!  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  
Rach xx


.blogspotHelp4u_ScrollBox { height:400px; width:480px; overflow:auto; } - See more at: http://blogspothelp4u.blogspot.com/2012/09/blogger-blogspot-tips-how-to-add-scrollbox-scrolbar-in-post.html#sthash.CeXrJoem.dpuf

2 comments: