Sunday 25 January 2015

But first tea

 
Hello beautifuls,
Today I've just had a nice relaxing day at home.  Considering how hot it is in Queensland at the moment, outdoors should be avoided at costs.  However you cannot go past a good cup of tea.  There's lot of new bit and pieces in today's outfit I'm excited to share with you.
This beautiful necklace I received from my amazing boyfriend for Christmas.  Which has quite frankly been a staple piece since then.  Wearing lots of simple pieces is always quite effective, as I have done so with this look, both clothing and accessories.  As I always say, Chanel rule: "Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off".   



Rach xx

Shop the look:
Top: Primark
Similar: 



Shorts: Boohoo
Similar:

Earrings: Lovisa

Similar: 




X shaped ring: Lovisa

Similar: 



Socks: Primark

Similar:




 



No comments:

Post a Comment